Stoked, I think so.

#2 red90

red90

Mouldy Crouton

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:28 PM

God, this makes me so anxious. Hope they'll add more dates in Europe for August, the existing options are super expensive, or just festival dates, or on dates I can get out from work for.

#3 Jmj/David/Me

Jmj/David/Me

Sweet Sunshine

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:07 AM

Same for me too.

Debating the trip to Ireland but surely there will be manchester / liverpool and a couple others .....I hope !

#4 red90

red90

Mouldy Crouton

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:50 AM

There's no way anything more is added for June, and it's getting late for August announcements, too.

The rumored show in my city is not happening :( I'm pretty sure the festival was in talks with Beck, because of the rumours and the fact that they ended up announcing a free show from Michael Nyman's band - they always had a regular concert, something must've gone wrong.

The Irish show is the best option, but I can't get a day off :( If nothing else is confirmed I might go to Oslo - the flights are cheap but the festival ticket and accommodation will cost me a fortune.

Where's a Berlin show? I got used to living in a country everyone skips on their tour, but seriously, there has to be a German date?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users