1 reply to this topic

#1 anbc

anbc

Fried Muffin

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:01 PM

Maybe there's a thread for this already... but these two seem to be getting on a lot of records lately...

Just found out that JMJ played bass on Cass McCombs' hit single "County Line." Was so shocked when I saw that in the liner-notes.

He played on a bunch of songs on the newest M83 album, Hurry Up, We're Dreaming.

_

Then there's Brian LeBarton, who played on St. Vincent's new record, and a few others from 2011 that I can't think of right now.

+ Joey Waronker seems to also be doing lots - mixing, producing, and playing drums...

#2 Candy with Strangers

Candy with Strangers

Nice Lady

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,694 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:12 AM

Maybe there's a thread for this already... but these two seem to be getting on a lot of records lately...

Just found out that JMJ played bass on Cass McCombs' hit single "County Line." Was so shocked when I saw that in the liner-notes.

He played on a bunch of songs on the newest M83 album, Hurry Up, We're Dreaming.

_

Then there's Brian LeBarton, who played on St. Vincent's new record, and a few others from 2011 that I can't think of right now.

+ Joey Waronker seems to also be doing lots - mixing, producing, and playing drums...

There are special forums for JMJ and BLB here: http://www.stewoo.ne...hp?showforum=12

But since this includes them both and also Joey, I'm just going to move it to the general band members area.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users