Extras Christmas Special...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lazer Vizaginal Rejuvenation_*

Guest_Lazer Vizaginal Rejuvenation_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:58 PM

I read an interview with Ricky Gervais today. In it the interviewer describes the 80 minute special as "emotionally exhausting." I can't wait.
Posted Image

#2 Guest_Lazer Vizaginal Rejuvenation_*

• Guests

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:29 AM

So did anyone watch this masterpiece? Brilliant. Vin? I know you are a Gervais fan.

#3 sneakinsally

sneakinsally

98% Chimp

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:00 AM

So did anyone watch this masterpiece? Brilliant. Vin? I know you are a Gervais fan.

YES! I watched Extras all weekend....they were having mini marathons on HBO...I loved the special...it WAS brilliant...I am going to watch again tonight...
Posted Image

#4 seacaptain

seacaptain

Totally Phat

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,241 posts
  • Ittakesabackwashmantosingabackwashsonglikeafryingpanwhenthefire'sgonedrivingmypigwhilethebandistakingpicturesinthegrassandilikepianosintheeveningsundraggingmyheelstilmydayisdonesaturdaynightinthecaptainsclothestenderhornsblowingwhenmyjewelryfrozeYOSOYUNDISCOQUEBRADOYOTENGOCHICLEENMICEREBRO

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:23 PM

I don't have the channel so I didn't see it yet (I've only watched regular eps by downloading them).

I'll buy the complete series in January though, I believe that's when it's coming out.
whiskeyclone.net / almostaghost

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Guest_Lazer Vizaginal Rejuvenation_*

• Guests

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:49 PM

It is intense dude.

Vin, I could burn copies for you if you would like.

#6 seacaptain

seacaptain

Totally Phat

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,241 posts
  • Ittakesabackwashmantosingabackwashsonglikeafryingpanwhenthefire'sgonedrivingmypigwhilethebandistakingpicturesinthegrassandilikepianosintheeveningsundraggingmyheelstilmydayisdonesaturdaynightinthecaptainsclothestenderhornsblowingwhenmyjewelryfrozeYOSOYUNDISCOQUEBRADOYOTENGOCHICLEENMICEREBRO

Posted 17 December 2007 - 03:04 PM

I will download when I get a chance
whiskeyclone.net / almostaghost

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Dora Wow

Dora Wow

Beck's Personal Food Taster

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts
  • Interests:Horses, dogs, squirrels, cats, Beck, Marshmallows, chocolate mice

• Current Mood:
    Nicotine and gravy

• What I Am Listening To:
    Hugh Masekela
  • no yes no!

Posted 18 December 2007 - 12:22 PM

I am looking forward to the christmas special of Extras, but its nowhere near as good as The Office. :rolleyes: I saw the trailer on tv last night. Seems to be all about the geek in the wig he plays in the sitcom. He becomes a star at last. :D

Its been good for the scottish actress who got that part on Ugly Betty I suppose.

Posted ImagePosted Image

[center]Je t'aime..................................................... moi non plus

#8 sneakinsally

sneakinsally

98% Chimp

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:09 PM

I am looking forward to the christmas special of Extras, but its nowhere near as good as The Office. :rolleyes: I saw the trailer on tv last night. Seems to be all about the geek in the wig he plays in the sitcom. He becomes a star at last. :D

Its been good for the scottish actress who got that part on Ugly Betty I suppose.

Nothing will ever top The Office....best ending to any show ever....but this was so good. Can't wait for you to see it.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users