• 9,158 posts
  • Interests:uhhhhh.....

• Current Mood:
    perplexed

• What I Am Listening To:
    Man Man

• Wanted Beck Items:
    all things beck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 'twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimbel in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves, and the momewraths outgrabe

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:44 PM

And tell your parents. It's bound to get to them at some point, better if they hear it from you. You don't know how they'll react, sure, but it's better for it to be out there. I doubt it'll really affect them much. They may have even considered you are based on your mannerisms and likes and dislikes. It's not like it'll ruin your lives or you'll be any different once they know, you're not changing the way you act in front of them. You're not abnormal, you know that and have from the beginning. Scared of your dad? He really won't have issue with it, I'm sure. It doesn't change anything really. If he does get up in arms about it, question him.

sexuality?

Yarp.

i'm sure they'll be fine with it
Posted Image

#42 Little Midnite Vulture

Little Midnite Vulture

Operator of Bat-Posting Computer

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,015 posts
  • The thing is, we've taken away all the things that can't possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen in fact!

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:48 PM

And tell your parents. It's bound to get to them at some point, better if they hear it from you. You don't know how they'll react, sure, but it's better for it to be out there. I doubt it'll really affect them much. They may have even considered you are based on your mannerisms and likes and dislikes. It's not like it'll ruin your lives or you'll be any different once they know, you're not changing the way you act in front of them. You're not abnormal, you know that and have from the beginning. Scared of your dad? He really won't have issue with it, I'm sure. It doesn't change anything really. If he does get up in arms about it, question him.

sexuality?

Yarp.

So am I, but then irrational fears like they'll react totally opposite to what I expect come up. But it won't make a difference if I tell them or not anyways..

tumblr_inline_mh8m4zBiqY1qz4rgp.gifBsAo4BWIgAEVCXW.png

"MMMMN PRIINCESS BUBBLEGUM,

WE ARE STARVING, IMMEDIATELY SEND US ALL OF YOUR CANDY. HOW DARE YOU.

OURS,

BsAuBdcIcAEsxPy.png"

#43 the central scrutinizer

the central scrutinizer

Make Out City

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • 9,158 posts

• Current Mood:
    perplexed

Man Man

• Wanted Beck Items:
  • 'twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimbel in the wabe, all mimsy were the borogoves, and the momewraths outgrabe

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:50 PM

sexuality?

Yarp.

So am I, but then irrational fears like they'll react totally opposite to what I expect come up. But it won't make a difference if I tell them or not anyways..

if the thought starts to bother you, though it is good to tell them
Posted Image

#44 the central scrutinizer

the central scrutinizer

Make Out City

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • 9,158 posts

• Current Mood:
    perplexed

Man Man

• Wanted Beck Items:

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:50 PM

dear obnoxious dog barking and child shouting down the block,
shut the hell up!!!!!!
both of you
please!!!
-TCS

Edited by the central scrutinizer, 21 September 2008 - 05:52 PM.

Posted Image

#45 Candy with Strangers

Candy with Strangers

Nice Lady

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • 34,693 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:52 PM

sexuality?

Yarp.

Wait--you were telling yourself to tell them, but you don't think it makes a difference whether you do? :huh: Maybe I missed something.... Anyway, good luck if/when you do tell them. :)
Posted Image

#46 little-one

little-one

Sweet Sunshine

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,938 posts
  • ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:55 PM

sexuality?

Yarp.

my parents would like, ignore me if I told them I was bi.

You can take the Wooer out of the Woo, but you can't take the Woo out of the Wooer.

#47 Little Midnite Vulture

Little Midnite Vulture

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • 20,015 posts
  • The thing is, we've taken away all the things that can't possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen in fact!

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:57 PM

Wait--you were telling yourself to tell them, but you don't think it makes a difference whether you do? :huh: Maybe I missed something.... Anyway, good luck if/when you do tell them. :)

Yeah, it's kinda strange. It doesn't affect anything really but it's better if they know because what if I start going out with another girl at some point? But it's not a big deal at the moment, not so important for them to know right now.

OURS,

BsAuBdcIcAEsxPy.png"

#48 Little Midnite Vulture

Little Midnite Vulture

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • 20,015 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:58 PM

sexuality?

Yarp.

Like shun you? Or just be Ok with it? Or pretend they never heard you say it?

OURS,

BsAuBdcIcAEsxPy.png"

#49 Candy with Strangers

Candy with Strangers

Nice Lady

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • 34,693 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:09 PM

Yeah, it's kinda strange. It doesn't affect anything really but it's better if they know because what if I start going out with another girl at some point? But it's not a big deal at the moment, not so important for them to know right now.

Oh, right--I see what you mean. I guess it would be nice to have it over with, but it's probably hard to find the "right" time to tell them.
Posted Image

#50 little-one

little-one

Sweet Sunshine

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • 5,938 posts
  • ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen ellen

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:11 PM

sexuality?

Yarp.

they'd pretend they never heard me say it

You can take the Wooer out of the Woo, but you can't take the Woo out of the Wooer.

#51 Candy with Strangers

Candy with Strangers

Nice Lady

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • 34,693 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:31 PM

sexuality?

Yarp.

:(

I think my parents would probably have been like that, too. (Not that it was ever that big a deal for me--it was only an issue for the few months I was in love with a woman.) It would have made them so uncomfortable, I think they would have just kept their mouths shut in a strained, unnatural way.
Posted Image

#52 little-one

little-one

Sweet Sunshine

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • 5,938 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:51 PM

sexuality?

Yarp.

:(

I think my parents would probably have been like that, too. (Not that it was ever that big a deal for me--it was only an issue for the few months I was in love with a woman.) It would have made them so uncomfortable, I think they would have just kept their mouths shut in a strained, unnatural way.

yeah i think mine would be like lindsay lohan's parents :P

"They're just good friends!"

#53 Peaches&Cream

Peaches&Cream

Big Stompin' Mama

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,481 posts

• Current Mood:
    Uptight, super-gutted, out of the frame

The Information

• Wanted Beck Items:
    An autographed Beck, as in Beck should sign himself and show up at my door.

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:18 PM

sexuality?

Yarp.

Proceed with caution... and be prepared to answer a lot of questions.

:unsure:
Posted Image

#54 konechwa

konechwa

New-age Preacher

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,629 posts
  • >===== Must not sleep, Must warn others =====<

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:10 AM

Dear antibodies,

please fight off this cold, it sucks :Sick:

kthnx, Ellen

Dear Everyone,

Thanks so much for your concern, but I'd really like you to stop giving me half-baked advice and medicines. I really don't want them. I really don't want to take drugs to treat a symptom, when sleep and plenty of fluids will correct the condition. (Also, I don't think you're really qualified - sorry. I do know how many medical tv shows you watch.)

Dave
Posted ImagePosted Image

YOU ARE NOW BREATHING MANUALLY

www.layzelltech.com

#55 little-one

little-one

Sweet Sunshine

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • 5,938 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:15 AM

Dear antibodies,

please fight off this cold, it sucks :Sick:

kthnx, Ellen

Dear Everyone,

Thanks so much for your concern, but I'd really like you to stop giving me half-baked advice and medicines. I really don't want them. I really don't want to take drugs to treat a symptom, when sleep and plenty of fluids will correct the condition. (Also, I don't think you're really qualified - sorry. I do know how many medical tv shows you watch.)

Dave

:lol:

#56 KingsleyCrossbeat

KingsleyCrossbeat

New-age Preacher

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts
  • "you're pumping my hump organ, I mean, you're humping my pump organ..."

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:40 PM

Dear XYZ,
Why am I the only one you chose to ignore? What the hell else do I have to do to get you to respond to something I say? Am I so painfully boring or stupid that you can't even pretend to care what I'm saying? You're kind of a dick and I regret ever meeting you.
-Nat.
Posted Image

#57 rabbits

rabbits

Totally Phat

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,725 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:06 PM

dear parents,
i'm working. a stupid job. i'm not drinking, doing drugs, shopping or slacking. i'm working! sorry i'm not home when i say i will be! sheesh.
Posted Image

#58 little-one

little-one

Sweet Sunshine

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • 5,938 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:34 PM

Dear All the Close Minded Teachers in my School,
I can't fucking BELIEVE you think the picture in the yearbook of the two girls with their hands in their back pockets "promotes lesbianism". And even if it did, what the FUCK is wrong with that. You're hypocritical, close minded pricks who preach that "love an acceptance" is God's way yet go against everything you say.

But I guess I'm just living in "the real world".

-your school's hard working, dedicated 2009 yearbook editor who you give no fucking respect to.

#59 Candy with Strangers

Candy with Strangers

Nice Lady

• Official Stewoo'ers
  • 34,693 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:41 PM

I can't fucking BELIEVE you think the picture in the yearbook of the two girls with their hands in their back pockets "promotes lesbianism".

Is the hands-in-back-pockets thing ever used as a lesbian code thing? If not, I am really interested in knowing how these teachers explained their interpretation.
Posted Image

#60 Thunderpeel

Thunderpeel

Make Out City

• Admin
  • 9,044 posts

Take It Over
  • Citizen Beck, expound on your freak-like manner

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:48 PM

I can't fucking BELIEVE you think the picture in the yearbook of the two girls with their hands in their back pockets "promotes lesbianism".

Is the hands-in-back-pockets thing ever used as a lesbian code thing? If not, I am really interested in knowing how these teachers explained their interpretation.

I have never heard of any such thing being a lesbian refference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users